The Startable Program
Where everyone can be an entrepreneur
The Startable Program is the place to discover and launch the unique idea that only you can produce. In 7 weeks, you will get the know-how and support to identify, design and launch your idea and join a community of like minded individuals who are in the same stage of development as you to encourage you as you build your concept out and into the world.
There are 7 modules with assignments found in the accompanying workbooks to work on throughout the week so you can immediately apply what you’ve just learned. Each module is divided into 5 subsections of short lectures illustrating a posture (a particular way of dealing with or considering something; an approach or attitude) and accompanied by a power attribute, the tool or skill set available to everyone that helps us impact - effect change, like empathy (which you’ll hear a lot of through this course), critical thinking, discovery and reflection. Each week you will meet with the instructor to assess progress, share your discoveries, and get feedback on direction and goals. The program is designed to be self-paced, delivered in bite size chunks of concepts so you can quickly apply them to your own ideas.
You’ll walk away with greater insight into yourself as an entrepreneur as well as a plan and prototype to bring the idea to life and to a launch. You will be ready to go get that first customer, ready to talk to potential funders - the market value of which is upwards of $20,000. We've designed this process to take you only 7 weeks at a fraction of the cost. You will also become part of a community of like minded individuals who are at the same development stage as you to encourage you as you build your concept out and into the world.
Here’s what you get with Startable:
- In 7 weeks go from zero to launch
- We touch on every aspect of the organizational process (business or non profit) not just on one function within a business or organization - it’s not just sales, not just marketing, not just finance, not just ops. We cover it ALL.
- The course is a hybrid: 1 hour of video/teaching with assignments for you to complete throughout the week. One weekly, live virtual office hours with the Founder in a group of no more than 4. You will be heard and your questions answered.
- Designed to accommodate the schedule of people who are already living real life. You will never be forced to spend an hour listening to someone repeat the same small truth over and over again between fillers of mumbo jumbo fluff and other stuff. Every second of content has been designed for impact.
- You’re part of a community who is headed in the right direction:
- Startable: join anytime to get tools, tips and guidance on how to get started. Great to start if you’re exploring.
- Started: graduates of the course will be given access to this community where deeper dives into the concepts introduced in the course like Startup Financial Modeling 101; Understanding financing options; Social Media Strategy 101; How to Sell your product or idea; Early Stage startup Marketing Strategies, as well as being a part of a community that has been further refined and going in the direction you are.
- Get the equivalent of an MBA without the 2 year commitment or the hefty price tag - what you’ll learn will get you launched and you'll be in a community that will support you in that critical first year and beyond! You’ll learn by doing instead of reading, studying and test taking.
We don’t need you to simply join the program but rather launch your business or non-profit. Everything we do has that specific goal in mind. We want to help you get started!
Nicole Dickens has Fortune 100 and startup management experience in strategic planning and analysis, new product introductions, business/organizational development and financial management. She has developed high functioning teams in both spin-off and merger environments, and successfully executed the implementation of business process and controls. She also consults in developing nations to help SMBs grow as a means of dealing with poverty and unemployment within these nations. She has teamed up with other colleagues to develop various products and services around helping people live authentic, impactful lives in the marketplace that is consistent with their belief systems. She has also held various positions on the boards of non-profits, including Board Chair. Nicole received an MBA from the Ross School at the University of Michigan and a B.S. in Commerce from the McIntire School at the University of Virginia. She is currently the founder of Zoetica, Inc., a company that helps entrepreneurs bring new ideas to life .
WINTER 2022 COHORT SCHEDULE
Week of February 21, 2022 Winter 2022 Cohort begins! More details to come.
Frequently Asked Questions
The Startable Community is all about igniting the entrepreneurial spirit by creating opportunities for those at the early stages of entrepreneurship to discover then launch their ideas into the world. It will forever be free to join. Startable is part of Zoetica, Inc. - a company dedicated to helping people start, launch and scale their ideas for greatest impact.